Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's that time of year again!

Hey everyone. It is once again time to start working on this years Halloween party. So we decided that this would be a great way for all of party goers to exchange ideas for this years party.

Angie has volunteered to host (thanks Angie!) allowing for us to take a bit of a break. But don't worry about a thing as this years party should be bigger and better than years past. I know I won't be happy until the S.W.A.T. team is called out.

Off to the right side we have set up voting for this years "Theme". You can vote there or add a comment to a post with your suggestions.

We will also set up an e-vite once we have a winning theme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come to this years party. Aaron and I had a lot of fun last year. I am glad that you all do this every year. See you soon.

Mandie and Aaron